Visit Visa
Visit Visa

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:

· for leisure, for example on holiday or to see your family and friends


· for business, or to take part in sports or creative events


· for another reason, for example to receive private medical treatment


Tier 4
Tier 4

You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:

· have been offered a place on a course

· can speak, read, write and understand English

·  have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course - the amount will vary depending on your circumstances

·  are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland